Road markings play one of the most important safety functions on our roads. They are widely accepted as being beneficial to drivers in that they communicate the intended travel path for short range operations and the roadway alignment for long range delineation. One of the most important aspects of safe and efficient roadway is the uniform application of road markings to delineate the roadway path and specific traffic lanes.
At Passing Road, we use only high quality, eco-friendly painting materials and the latest equipment to complete road-marking projects efficiently. Our experts can help you design a layout option for your road that will maximize space and ensure smooth traffic flow.
We are a specialist marking contractor for highway agency asset support contracts, construction & framework contracts, local authority roads, resurfacing schemes, airport, rail, car park. Factory, sports and school playground projects.
Road Marking Paint
Our thermoplastic marking paint is mainly composed by synthetic resin, glass beads, pigments, packing materials, additives, etc.
- Synthetic resin has thermo-plasticity, make the hot melt coating fast dry and strong adhesive to the road surface.
- Additives in the paint can increase the plastic of the coating, and make it resistant to subsidence, pollution and color fading.
- Pigments: the common colors of road lines are yellow and white.
- Packing materials, as filling added into the paint, ensure mechanical strength, wear resistance, and color of paint coating.
- Glass beads are added in order to improve the identification of lines at night, to improve the brightness and durability of the marking.